Model No.: 107-43-7
Certification: QS, SGS, ISO
Function: Nutrition Enhancer
Productivity: 500,000tons per year
Brand: JINAN FOREVER
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 200,000 tons per year
HS Code: 29239000
|Betaine Usage And Synthesis|
|Physical and Chemical Properties||
Betaine is also known as trimethylamine, and is the quaternary ammonium derivatives of glycine and a class of N-methyl-compound or trimethyl inner salt after the hydrogen of the amino group being substituted by the methyl group. Common kinds include glycyl betaine, β-alanyl-betaine and prolyl-betaine. We can obtain prismatic crystals or leaf-shaped crystals from ethanol, is sweet taste, and deliquescent. Melting point: 293 °C; it will decomposed at 300 °C. It is soluble in water, methanol and ethanol, but insoluble in ether, and can be isomerized into dimethylamino methyl acetate at the melting point. We can obtain its monohydrate crystal from the aqueous solution of the free acid HO-N (CH3) 3-CH2COOH which generates betaine upon dehydration at 100 °C, and is stable in acid. It can obtain trimethylamine upon reaction with concentrated aqueous potassium hydroxide and can have Maillard reaction with sugar (browning reaction). It is presented in plant such as cottonseed and beetroot as well as in animal substance such as barbed shark meat and crab refined juice. It can be recycled from the mother liquor of beet sugar. It may also be obtained from the methylation reaction of amino acetate or the reaction between chloroacetate with trimethylamine. Clinically it is used in combination with N-amidino glycine for treatment of myasthenia gravis. In analytic chemistry, it can also be used as the reagent for identifying gold. This product is the amphoteric surfactants of betaine used as a leveling agent for vat dyes dying. Drought or salt stress, many plants can accumulate betaine inside their body and become a major organic solutes for osmotic adjustment and have a further protective effect on cell membrane and cellular proteins.
|Feed additives||Betaine is a natural compound, and belonging to a kind of quaternary ammonium alkaloids. The name of this substance is because of that it is first extracted from sugar beet. It has been over 50 years since it has been used as a feed additive. It has attracted much attention due to its important of in protein metabolism and lipid metabolism of animals, and has been widely applied. Adding to the chicken feed can increase the amount of broiler carcass quality and chest quantity and also improve the food palatability and utilization rate. Increased feed intake and daily gain is the main component of palatability of aquatic attractant. It can also improve the feed rate of piglet, and thus promoting its growth. It has another important feature as a kind of osmotic pressure regulator which can alleviate the stress of gastrointestinal and increase the viability of juvenile shrimp and fish seedlings under the variation of various stress conditions, such as: cold, heat, disease, and weaning in living conditions. Betaine has a protective effect on the stability of VA and VB and can further improve their application efficacy without having the irritation effect of betaine hydrochloride at the same time.|
1) As a methyl supplier, it can be used as feed additive. it can partly replace the Methionine and Choline Chloride, lower feed costs and the fat on the backs of pigs, also improve lean meat ratio.
2) Add into chicken feed to improve chicken meat quality and muscle mass, feed utilization rate, feed intake and daily growth. It is also an aquatic feed attractant. It increases the feed intake of piglets and promote growth.
3) It is the buffer of the osmolality when is stimulated changed. It can improve the adaptability to the ecological environment changes (cold, hot, diseases etc.). The young fish and shrimp could be raised the survival rate.
4) Can protect the stability of VA, VB and it has the best taste among the Betaine series.
5) It is not heavy acid like Betaine HCL, so it does not destroy the nutrition in feed materials.
1. Betaine Anhydrous can be used in the treatment of human cardiovascular disease and health products. Betaine reduces the potential toxicity of homocysteine in the human body. Cystine is an amino acid in human body, It`s poor metabolic will cause cardiovascular disease.
2. Betaine is vitamin with biologically active form. It is very important for forming protein, repairing DNA and the enzyme activity.
3. It is widely used in food stuff and cosmetic.
4. Betaine produce dental material combined with some high molecular substance.
Storage: Keep it dry, ventilated and sealed.
Shelf life: 12months
Note: Caking can be rubbed and broken without any quality problem.
Jinan Forever Chemical Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Grace Song
Address: PU LI BUSINESS CENTER 8 FLOOR 8018, JINAN CITY, SHANDONG PROVINCE,CHINA,Jinan,Shandong